Our Family

Our Family

Friday, March 20, 2009

A Good Night Kiss

When it's time for bed, Kevin takes Abby outside to use the bathroom, then we do the usual routine of brushing teeth and stuff to get ready for bed. Then we read the Bible together and after that we say our prayers together. Who ever was reading, then will turn off the light by their bed. After our prayers, we always kiss each other good night. Well, Kevin turned off the lights and leaned over to kiss me, when all of a sudden I got this wet, sloppy, slobbery lick on my lips, instead of a nice sweet kiss. Abby, I guess decided that she didn't want to be left out. But she got right in the middle and since it was dark and she is black, and I couldn't see her. I screamed " Eww, Abby!" and Kevin started laughing. Then I started and we both laughed so hard and so long that we had tears coming down our face and our sides were hurting. Kevin even told me tonight that he has been laughing all day about Abby kissing me. (which this wasn't the first time that Abby had gotten me, but this one was a surprise attack.) But she does have this habit of coming in between Kevin and I. She always wants to be in the middle. She even sleeps in the middle of us. But we love her to death! We think she has the cutest personality and she is a very loving dog to have come from an abusive situation. But all we can say it "That's our Abby!"

1 comment:

thesandifers said...

awwww! That is so funny! I love y'alls bedtime routine....so sweet!