Our Family

Our Family

Sunday, March 1, 2009

Will It Snow???

Will it snow tonight??? Probably not. At least not here. But they are calling for possible snow tonight. I do know that I was wearing a short-sleeve shirt yesterday and Friday and today I needed my winter clothes back. My parents came down to visit for the weekend. I haven't seen them in 6 weeks. We had a good visit. This was the first weekend that we haven't had anything major going on and we could just enjoy spending time together. They left this afternoon to head back home. They called about 40 minutes ago to say they were home. They said that they drove in SNOW since Newberry and that in Simpsonville the roads were covered in snow and ice. But as soon as they got to Greer, nothing! And I know that all over Georgia is getting snow too. However, it looks like its going to miss us. I am so sad! I wanted to see snow so bad since this was my first winter down here, but it looks like its going to miss us. I do remember that when I was in either elementary school or middle school. One of my good friends' birthday was March 8th and she had a slumber party. It snowed that night and that was one of the lastest snows that we ever got in Greer. Oh well. If it snows where you are, make a snowman for me!

No comments: