Our Family

Our Family

Saturday, March 7, 2009

Weekly Update

Well, I don't have anything major to blog about. Here's just an update as to what has been going on this week with us. After the disappointment of snow, it got very cold down here. But then on Friday, it turned spring again! It was 79 degrees today! It was so pleasant outside. I am started to get spring fever. Kevin has been working hard, as usual. On Wednesday and Thursday of this week, the chickens come back in the other two houses. So, things at the farm will soon be back to normal. School has been busy. In two weeks, 3rd nine weeks report cards will be coming out. I can't believe that we are almost to the last nine weeks of school! It has been a fast year. This coming week is a very important week. On Tuesday and Wednesday, all 3rd, 4th, and 5th graders will take the PASS Writing test, which is the state writing test. We have really been practicing and drilling since we got back from Christmas break. I know that my students are capable of doing a great job and can pass, but it makes me nervous that they won't. So, please say a little prayer for me and my students next week, that they will be able to follow directions, and think clearly and do the best that they can. Next weekend we are heading up to Greer. March 15th, My grandfather (Papa) will turn 85 years old! So next Saturday we are having a birthday drop in party for him. Also, my high school best friend, Lindsey's birthday is March 18th, so we hope to get together with her and her husband for a little bit. I haven't been to Greer since Christmas. My parents have been coming down here. I am looking forward to it and seeing my family. Kevin is looking forward to it too! He is so ready for a break from the farm. Things have been very busy for him the past month. And that is what's been going on at the McCormick house.

No comments: