Our Family

Our Family

Monday, March 2, 2009

It Snowed!

Well, it didn't snow in Blackville, but it did in Greer! However, on my way to school this morning I did see a few flakes falling. They were shinning in my lights on my car. The temperature was right, but the ground was so wet, just like last time, that it probably wouldn't have of stuck anyway. My parents said they got 4 inches of snow. So of course, Greenville County schools were closed today and they are closed tomorrow. That is one thing that I do miss about the Upstate, no snow or snow days here! The last time we got snow I mentioned snow days and I got the strangest looks. The other thing that upsets me is that this looks like one of our best good snows we have had in a long time. My dad sent me some pictures of the snow.


Here's the snow falling Sunday night. How pretty it is.
I always like to think of myself in a snowglobe.
I love to watch it fall. This is the backyard.

Backyard

Back yard


This shows you how much snow.


Front yard looking across the
street to the left.



My dad made a special snowman,
just for me! I think he is so cute!
















1 comment:

Tori said...

It was so sweet of your family to do that for you! I know you miss home and snow, but we are glad you're here!!