Our Family

Our Family

Monday, March 23, 2009

Weekend Wrap Up

As I had mentioned earlier that I was going to start painting the master bathroom.....that didn't happen yet. I have ended up with a sinus infection and didn't feel like doing much of anything this weekend. I am starting to feel better. We did go to the anniversary party. They had a big turn out. Something that I didn't mention earlier is Mr. Sam and Mrs. Mary are from Pennsylvania. They were Amish and raised Amish. They left the Amish culture, became Christians, or as they are called "meninites". They moved to South Carolina. They had a 3 layer, small, wedding cake last night. Since they were married Amish, they didn't have a wedding cake. So they got to cut the cake and fed each other last night. It was very sweet. I did, however, decide to change my classroom around. After the party I sweet-talked Kevin into helping me. He wanted to go to school last night, instead of today. We spent about 30 minutes finishing moving everything around and cleaning up. Monday, is a teacher work day. Which means, no students! However, I do have some parent conferences and we are giving out 3rd nine weeks reports. I can not believe we are on our last nine weeks for the school year! So, Monday shouldn't be too stressful, but I always find things to do. I also started another project, but it's not yet completed. I will share what the project is and share it with you hopefully by the end of the week or sooner.

No comments: