Our Family

Our Family

Friday, April 24, 2009

Happy 5 Years!

Today is Kevin and my 5 year anniversary of being a couple. 5 years ago, Kevin took me to Edisto Beach for the day. I had finally passed all my tests that I had to take to be able to student teach and get a teaching certificate, and he wanted to do something special for me. Which just going to the beach in a day was very special, since it normally took 4-5 hrs. at least. This was about the 3rd date that we had had. We had a great day, both of us got very sunburned. But we became an "official" couple on April 24, 2004. It's hard to believe that we have been together for 5 years already. Soon we will get to celebrate our 1 year wedding anniversary. The year has gone by so fast. (Just 26 more days left of school until summer vacation!!!)

No comments: