Our Family

Our Family

Sunday, April 5, 2009

Movie Review

Friday night Kevin and I rented some movies. Whenever we go to the movie place we always try to get something that we would both enjoy watching, then I get a "chick-flick" and Kevin gets an action packed "guy's movie". We rented the movie Australia. It is soooo good! It's a 3 hour movie, but then again all the best and great movies are. This movie has something for everyone. I highly recommend it. I rented High School Musical 3: Senior Year for me to watch. (Yeah, I know what you are thinking, but I love musicals and I had seen the first 2). This one was the best out of the 3. It was a really good movie, I thought. On Saturday, my favorite series of tv movies were on the Hallmark channel. There is a Christian author named Janette Oke. And she wrote lots of different series of books, but one of her series, they made into movies. The are called "The Love Sega". They are set in a western time, and they are Christian romance movies. They are soooo good! A new one came on last night and another new one comes on next Saturday night.

The titles are:
1st movie: Love Comes Softly
2nd movie: Love's Enduring Promise
3rd movie:Love's Long Journey
4th movie: Love's Abiding Joy
5th movie: Love's Unending Legacy
6th movie: Love's Unfolding Dream

and the 7th movie which is the newest one is called: Love Takes Wing and the 8th movie that comes on next Saturday is called: Love Finds a Home

http://www.hallmarkchannel.com/publish/consumer/home/shows/lovesaga.html

These movies are about love, family, and faith in God. They are feel good movies and if you have never seen them, you need to watch one, and you will be hooked. Of course, they are more of a girl's movie, Kevin has watched a few of them with me, but they don't have enough action for him.

No comments: