Our Family

Our Family

Sunday, April 19, 2009

Play Date

Saturday, Abby had a play date with her aunt Daisy. Anytime Kevin and I go out of town, his parents are so good about keeping Abby for us. They went out of town Thursday and will return sometime today. Anyway, I have been looking after Daisy. I take Abby and we go over and spend about an hour with Daisy and let her outside to run around. Since it was such a nice day yesterday, I went over and got Daisy and brought her back to my house to play. They had the best time. They would run around the yard, Abby in front and Daisy behind. They went exploring. But, if I tried to share Abby's ball with Daisy or paid some attention to Daisy, like pet her, oh no, Miss Abby got very jealous. She would take the ball away from Daisy or if I was petting Daisy, she would put her body in between my hand and Daisy. She will have to learn to share. But I know that at least Daisy had a great time exploring and running in our backyard.






No comments: