Our Family

Our Family

Sunday, April 5, 2009

Spring Break

Friday, at 5:00 pm, my Spring Break began. Yea!!!!!!!!!! I was so excited to get a week off. Last night, Kevin and I went over to Heather and Michael's new house. Kevin had to help movie the china cabinet, dinning room table and chairs, and the couch. We got to see the finished project of the new house. It was beautiful! Kevin and I last saw it with the roof and studs, so it was a major transformation, but it was a very nice house. I know they are going to enjoy living there. Heather and I went on to the house after the items were loaded and Kayla and Geoffery played in the yard. After we ate dinner, Kayla wanted to have a dance party with Uncle Kevin. Her song choice "Come on ride that train". I made a few movies of it, but they were on Heather's camera. But we had a good time. Today, I am going to Greer and will come back on Tuesday. I am going up to do some spring shopping and other stuff. Then Wednesday, Abby and I both go to the beauty shop to get our hair done. Friday, Kevin and I will head back up to Greer for the Easter weekend, and then my spring break will be over. It goes by fast.

No comments: