Our Family

Our Family

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Happy Birthday, Kevin!



Happy 28th Birthday!

Today is Kevin's birthday and he is 28 years old! He is now older than me, but it will only last for about 3 months, then I will catch back up with him. He is just 2 years now away from 30! Wow! We meet when we were both 23 years old. Time flies. It's so funny to look back at pictures of when we first started dating-how young we look! Anyway, I am going to take Kevin out to eat for dinner whereever he would like to go. Then it's present time! I always wrap his birthday presents in Gamecock paper. Yes, I know, he is very spoiled,but I love him!

Happy 12th Birthday!
It is also my cousin Emily's birthday today! She is 12. Next year she will be a teenager! Can't believe how fast she is growing up. She is becoming a young lady. But she is also 12 going on 20 too! She is all into fashion and the lastest styles.

No comments: