Our Family

Our Family

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Newest Family Member

We are growing by paws and barks around here. It seems that everyone is getting a dog or getting another dog. Mrs. Katie(Kevin's mom) got a dog for her birthday back in October. Daisy- she is a miniature dachshund and is 6 months old. Then the other day, Mrs. Katie found a puppy in the shed near their house. So now they have an inside dog and an outside dog. This dog's name is Wally, and we don't know what kind he is but he's about 7 weeks old. I got to see him today and he loved chewing on my pants and trying to chew on my shoes! I think that around his face he looks like a lion to me. He has a very unique eye color for a dog. But they are enjoying playing together.

Daisy


Wally
Here is Wally doing what he loves:
chewing on anything!



















No comments: