Our Family

Our Family

Sunday, February 22, 2009

Play Time

I was watching TV on Saturday afternoon when I got a phone call that there were 2 little people in my back yard that wanted to see me. Really, they wanted to play with Abby. It was my niece, Kayla, and my nephew, Geoffrey. Mrs. Katie a.ka. Meme had them for the afternoon and they came over on the golf cart. They had a fun time throwing the ball with Abby. After awhile Kayla got tired of that and started digging in the dirt. Geoffrey got tired of throwing the ball, and wanted to keep the ball. Abby didn't like that; it drove her crazy that he wouldn't give her the ball! So we decided to trade out the ball for a different one, but he didn't want that one and neither did Abby. Kayla had to use the bathroom at one point and she saw a picture of Abby in her sweater on our refrigerator, and she informed me that "doggie's don't wear sweaters."

Let's play ball, Abby!



Nice doggie!

She thought it was funny that
she was inside our flower box.
of course there were no flowers.)

Kayla put the acorns in a straight
line in the hole she dug.











No comments: